Director of I.T
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of more than 240 healthcare providers in more than 125 locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services. Our mission is to provide respectful, high quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve.
Director of I.T – Spring Hill, FL
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Director of I.T. The Director for I.T is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all I.T functions. This includes directing all I.T operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be able to recruit, coach, train and retain staff.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of two years’ management experience and 5 years’ experience in the technology field.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Project Management experience.
- Networking, Telephony, LAN Design, Firewall, Data Center, and ERP Systems experience.
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive pay