Human Resources Generalist
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of more than 240 healthcare providers in more than 125 locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services.
Our mission is to provide respectful, high quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve.
Human Resources Generalist – Spring Hill, FL
Employment type: Full Time
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist is an intermediate level position responsible for the delivery of day to day HR support in coordination with the Human Resources team. If you are looking for career growth and the opportunity to work with a growing, rewarding company, send us your resume today.
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is an intermediate level position responsible for the delivery of day-to-day HR support in coordination with the Human Resources team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Deliver HR services and build capabilities to drive organizational performance through individuals and managers, as well as possess the mindset to increase process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for HR delivery and implementation across the employee lifecycle.
- Partner with business managers to resolve Employee Relations (ER) issues, ensuring appropriate actions are taken and risks are assessed.
- Ensure escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency, and employment policies and practices are interpreted consistently.
- Work with all key stakeholders including, manager, employee, Director, as well as build and maintain partnerships to foster trust and accountability.
- Recommend new approaches and procedures to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Access, its employees and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Coordinates quarterly special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- HR Certification: PHR or SHRM-CP
- Knowledge of applicable US Employment laws
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to articulate a comprehensive understanding of general business and HR best practices.
· Experience in conflict resolution techniques, practical application of employment law, and processes for influencing performance management.
· Experience working in a rapidly growing company or division with geographically dispersed business units.
· Experience in providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing without authority.
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities in an efficient manner.
· Ability to design and implement effective policies to achieve consistent team results.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Good project management skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· A high level of integrity and trust.
· Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on security and transactions.
· Proficient in Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint presentations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Must be able to frequently move, stand, sit, bend, stoop, kneel or crouch. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally. The noise level of the work environment is quiet to moderate.
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive pay