Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC
Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of more than 225 healthcare providers in 120 plus locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services.
Operations Manager – Pinellas County, FL
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC has an exceptional opportunity for an Operations Manager. We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager for Pinellas County, FL. The OperationsManager will be primarily responsible for overseeing the operational efficiencyand quality of clinic services at all clinic sites, including directsupervision of site Team Leaders.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all activities related to operations and development of company products by performing the following duties personally or through subordiate supervisor(s):
- Visit wtih assigned owned and affiliate offices on a monthly basis to review Medicare related financial and qaulity reporting; provide education; work with offices to resolve issues, and maintain close relationships with physician and office staff.
- Prepare and analyze reports to assist physician in meeting financial, MRA, and quality (HEDIS, PQRS) goals.
- Onboarding and in servicing newly assisnged offices
- Managing physician practice issues and questions via phone calls adn email by wokring with internal teams and health plan representatives
- Administrative tasks such as writing letters, writing emails, updating directories, communicating with health plans
- Writing visit reports and summaries to share with leadership team
Ourmission is to provide respectful, high quality, patient-focused healthcare toeach person and to the communities we serve. If you are looking for a rewardingposition with growth opportunity in healthcare field, apply today!
Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- 5 years experience in the Medicare risk field with experience in working with Primary Care physicans to meet financial, MRA and HEDIS goals
- Knowledge of HEDIS 5 Star and experience working reports.
- High level customer service skills.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- High level of knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Office, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Accureports or other claim reporting systems.
- Knowledge of health plan portals and how use these portals including: Availity, Freedom/Optimum
The employee is constantly required to drive up to 25 miles and frequently up to 100 miles in order to carry out their duties. Occasionally the employee will be required to drive over 100 miles, including for overnight or out of town travel.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Vision
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Positive work atmosphere
Background and Drug Screening Required.